Euromaid Free Ticket Promotion 23rd October to 24th November 2023 Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to claim the Melbourne Stars Tickets form part of these terms & conditions on offer. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms & conditions.
- The Promoter is Glen Dimplex Australia Pty Ltd, 8 Lakeview Dr, Scoresby, VIC 3179. (ABN 69 118 275 460).
- Every valid claim received will receive a FREE Family Pass (x4 GA tickets) to the WBBL Derby at the MCG vs. The Renegades on 25 November 2023.
- The offer is only open to residents of Victoria, Australia aged 18 years and over.
- Eligible products for purchase that are included in this free ticket promotion are as follows:
2023 OVEN SERIES - 60CM MODELS
2023 OVEN SERIES - 90CM MODELS
- To be eligible for this offer, purchase must be made in full between the 23rd of October 2023 to 24th of November 2023 (inclusive). Any proof of purchase/tax invoice provided outside of these dates will not be accepted.
- LAY-BY/DEPOSIT-CLAUSE: Please note that only lay-bys that have been initiated within the purchase period and paid in full by the promotion end date of 24th of November 2023 (inclusive) are eligible for the free ticket offer.
- In order to make a valid claim, you must complete the online redemption form available at https://formstack.io/E5B92 and submit a copy of proof of purchase/tax invoice showing full payment and details of products purchased. Please note: Only one claim is eligible per purchase. Failure to complete this form in full or to provide an original proof of purchase will lead to a rejection of the claim.
- All redemption claims must be submitted online no later than 9am AEST the 24th of November 2023. The Promoter will not accept any claims after this date, as they are considered ineligible. If a customer has an issue with submitting their claim in full, (e.g. delayed delivery) they must contact the promoter by emailing email@example.com before the submission end date, 24th of November 2023.
- The free family pass will be issued via email on Friday 24th of November 5pm AEST as the fully completed redemption claim being received and validated.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for illegible, late or misdirected redemption claims.
- Claimants must retain a copy of their proof or purchase/tax invoice for their claim. Failure to produce the proof of purchase/tax invoice for the claim when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of the claimants claim and the forfeit of any right to free family pass.
- It is the responsibility of the claimant to provide the correct email address to receive their free family pass.
- This offer not transferable, assignable, or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- This offer is only available for retail sales from authorised Euromaid dealers.