Error codes on dishwasher
(Scroll across for more information)
|The rapid light flickers quickly||Longer inlet time||Faucets is not opened, or water intake is restricted, or water pressure is too low.||
- Check water pressure of your mains water supply
|The rapid and 90 min light flickers quickly||Not reaching required temperature||Malfunction of heating element.|
|The glass light flickers quickly||Overflow||Some element of dishwasher leaks.|
|E1||Longer inlet time||Faucets is not opened, or water intake is restricted, or water pressure is too low.||- Check water pressure of your mains water supply
- Clean the mesh filter that sits in the inlet hose.
- Ensure that the inlet hose is not kinked or crushed.
- Make sure the connected water tap is turned on fully
|E2||Longer or extended drain time||Drain pipe may be placed in too high||
- Check the installation instructions and ensure that the installation is correct.
|E3||Longer heating time, but not reaching required temperature||Malfunction of temperature sensor or heating element|
The machine has sensed water in the base
The drain pipe may be placed in too high a position or incorrectly
- Check that the outlet hose is not kinked or crushed.
|E5||Switch cannot shut off automatically - program not finishing its cycle||Low voltage or power switch failure|
|E6||Failure of temperature sensor||Open circuit or break of temperature circuit|
|E7||Failure of temperature sensor||Short circuit or break of temperature circuit|